History

The greenhouses were originally a propagation site designed to grow plants and produce for the main house, now Brockwell Hall. In 1892 the London County Council (LCC) purchased the site and designated Brockwell Hall’s grounds a public park the greenhouses took on the role of serving the Walled Gardens and, in latter years, the park.

However, in 1998 the greenhouses were ‘released from service’ and took on a new charitable life designed as a local resource to improve the lives of the local community.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by WooThemes

UA-39848809-1