Brockwell Park Community Greenhouses
July 18th in the UGH at 1830
Following approval at the last TM of the Plans and Strategy section there have been no suggested amendments by volunteers and this text is now included in the text for the whole plan. Trustees may debate this with a view to approving its release to volunteers for comment at the next VM. Andrew has updated the five year financial summary here
- Trustees should note that their web site bio will be included in the published version
2017/18 Annual Report
The draft of the 2017/18 Annual Report is not ready for release to this meeting. This is required to be finalised before the next TM as notice of the AGM will be sent out before the meeting. Therefore Co-Chairs seek board authority to approve this without further reference. .
- Andrew will present the accounts to June 2018
- Treasurer proposes to establish one or more additional bank accounts to improve security and preserve value of funds held for medium term use.
- Report on interaction with examiner of 2017/18 accounts
AGM Preparation and Management
- Trustees will know that each of us must resign at the next AGM and may stand for re-election. Please advise chairs whether you intend to stand again
- Notice of AGM will be sent out before the next AGM.
- A page on the web site has been prepared for Trustees seeking re-election to set out their intentions for the new year of office to members
- Director supported by Co-Chairs proposes extending contracts with all staff to 31 Dec 2018