Brockwell Park Community Greenhouses
- Brockwell Park Community Greenhouses Trustee Meeting 31 January 2018
148 Downton Avenue SW2 3TT at 6.30pmAGENDA
- Welcome Andrew
- New building what do we want to do?
- Trustees will have read submissions from each of us considering the 2015 specification and the 2015 conceptual plan. All Trustees appear to want to continue to pursue a new building. Many Trustees and all staff introduce new requirements. Kate and other staff and Chris have proposed a modified project also involving renovation of and integration with the UGH. Most Trustees are concerned about how we will be able to manage the projects given available resource.
- What do Trustees think about the renovation and integration suggestions?
- Co-Chairs supported by Director propose the establishment of an action group to consider new requirements and siting and to report to this meeting in May
- Which Trustees wish to serve on this group?
- Skills audit report from Beth
- Beth will present and analysis for the Skills Audit. The headline findings are that whilst Trustees can offer quite a wide range of skills the amount of time they have available to use these skills is very limited.
- Creating resource and capability to assist with the big task –
- Co-Chairs supported by Director propose this group agrees to the creation of 3 new trustee officer roles with defined role and time commitments all focussed on Local – comms/campaigns, fundraising from the community and local businesses, creating relationships with local schools etc. so that they are minded to use our facilities..
- Adopt decision policy and associated communications
- The final version of a policy developed by Lucie and now reviewed and edited by Linsey Ant, Kate and Chris is published here. Lucie, Linsey and Co-Chairs supported by Director commend these to Trustees for adoption.
- Report on Treasurer handover
- Andrew will update us on the handover from Rosie
- Management accounts
- Andrew will take questions on April – December management accounts.
- Staff reports and contracts