Volunteer Meeting June 2019

Minutes from the volunteers meeting 27th June 2019

 

  1. We discussed the next stage of Barn development, and that we are now moving to the Fund raising stage. The three methods of making donations were discussed. Questions were asked about Gift aid. Can Gift aid forms be printed out and made available in the greenhouse? 

 

2) what to do with the wood from deconstructed compost bays. Andy suggested this wood recycled and used in the autumn to make supports for fruit trees in the woodland. 

 

3) corporate days – who is coming and when. Dates for July, through to Sept shared. 

 

4) Thursdays – children’s activities on site. Helen talked volunteers through these.

 

5) feedback from June staff meeting was discussed and the decision shared that in future volunteers can attend these meetings. The next staff meeting date will be sent out in the weekly garden email nearer the time.

 

6) Saturday garden cover for July / August. Cat will send out dates and ask for volunteers who can cover these dates.

Cover for Cat’s week of annual leave was agreed and put in the dairy, (7-13th July.)

 

7) Watering rota – volunteers needed. Cat will send out dates and ask for volunteers who can cover these dates.

Cover for Tuesdays 16th and 23rd July to be arranged by Cat.

 

8) LIB judging in July 11th . 

 

9) AOB

 

NCS. Helen spoke about the NCS visits and the fact the some fall on days when she is on leave.  Cat will run the Fri 26th July 2-3pm and Thur 1st Aug 2.30-3.30pm. Andy will do the tour on Sat 3rd Aug 2.30-3.30pm. 

Powered by WordPress. Designed by WooThemes

UA-39848809-1